Fadi Ghanem, M.D.
1111 Medical Plaza Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380
- BSc. Biology – American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon. (1979-1982)
- M.D. Doctor of Medicine – American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon. (1982-1986)
- Internal Medicine Internship – American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon. (1986-1987)
- Family Medicine Residency – Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas. (Extensive thorough training in all aspects of Family Medicine including Emergency Care, Cardiology, Nephrology, Pulmonary, Oncology, Rheumatology as well as Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Obstetrical and Pediatrics as well as Surgical Rotations in over 9 Hospitals in the Houston Medical Center) (1987-1990)
- Fellowship Rural Family Medicine – Tacoma General Hospital, WA. (Emphasis on Procedures in Family Medicine and Obstetrics)(1990-1991)
- Community Health Clinic Scarborough West Virginia (Was in charge of expanding obstetrical services and procedures access in small rural community of WV) (1991-1992).
- Deep East Texas Maternal and Family Clinic (Was owner of practice which in short order grew into deep east Texas service area to cover a large group that covered Newton and Jasper counties with full Family Medicine Services including inpatient care surgical as well as diagnostics obstetrical services)(1992-1995).
- Assistant Professor Family Medicine UTMB Conroe Branch (Was in charge of training Family Medicine Residents in Gynecology/ Obstetrical Services and Procedures) (1995-1996).
- Maternal and Family Clinic Woodlands, Texas (Founder had up to 5 locations at one time covering rural areas from Willis through Magnolia and Tomball offered over the years full range of diagnostic and medical services including in office minor surgical procedures and in office Intravenous Treatments therefore providing patients with easier access to care and decreased referrals and hospitalizations whenever possible) (1996-Present).